Using Self-Therapy Journey
Once you have read the INTRO articles, read here for some common issues and ways forward using STJ
- ★ What should I do if I'm having trouble staying with my work in STJ?
- Where is the Quiz
- How do I decide if I should be working with a therapist rather than using Self-Therapy Journey?
- How can I figure out which patterns I have?
- I seem to have a lot of patterns. Is there something wrong with me?
- Which pattern should I do first?
- I seem to have a lot of wounds...do I have to heal them all? They seem overwhelming.
- What if I get into painful emotions that I can't handle by myself?
- I don't know some of the answers about the childhood origins of my wounds or my interactions with people. How do I deal with that?
- What if I don’t know or remember what happened in childhood?
- Why is there more than one Inner Critic?
- I am familiar with or prefer another form of psychotherapy. Can I still use Self-Therapy Journey?
- I am a unique person. How can you think you know my psychology just because I fit into a pattern category?
- A computer can't substitute for a caring therapist. Why should I use Self-Therapy Journey?